Davay Dosvidaniya Davay Dosvidaniya

This has an amazing drop! and insanely wicked jam riff going on through out the entire track. This is 5 Stars to the max! Great Work dude!

Vrnteam responds:

Thx for review)

Cops n Robbers (Second Chase) Cops n Robbers (Second Chase)

It holds a sort of infectious beat but it is somewhat spoiled by random effects. Around the two minute mark it gets a little unbearable for me but the beat was nice :P

STRANjEDUbZ responds:

Thank you for the review! :) What exactly would you be able to say was the random effects that spoiled it for you? It is a rather older song of mine, if you would like to hear a recent song, check out the song "THE NEON ALIEn MeTRo STATIOn."

Layla (cover) Layla (cover)

It's not a bad cover. The only thing that sticks out for me is the vocals. I'm not really sold on them but the fx for the female vocals is very clever and works really well.

Ceevro responds:

I wish I were a better singer. But sadly, it's easier to make my voice female than it is to make it sound like Clapton...

FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian

Final Thoughts

This was a brilliant idea and well excuted, don't agree on the tempo though.

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Big Boss

This has a lot more desperation and energetic feel about it than the original. Good work

Final Fantasy VII Encount Final Fantasy VII Encount

Final Fantasy

Anything FF related I tend to give a high score but this actually diserves a high score. Alot of effort has been put in to this I can tell. Great Stuff!

Realmguys responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your recognition of the work that goes into these songs :)
I really appreciate the rate and review.
-Ty

Halo (MasterChief Remix) Halo (MasterChief Remix)

Halo..listen what I sayo

This was a pretty good piece and can't wait to hear the finished version. Good stuff

Traverse Town Remix Traverse Town Remix

Remix

I like pretty much everysong in KH but if this was there I wouldn't be too impressed with it. It sounds too anthemic for KH but nice try

Kingdom Hearts -Destiny Island Kingdom Hearts -Destiny Island

Destiny Islands

If you turn the reverb down then this is a perfect piece! Great stuff

Kingdom Hearts - Destati Kingdom Hearts - Destati

Into Darkness

This was good experimental piece just would of been nice with more of a climax towards the middle and end. Good stuff