Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

PK Pumpkin

Typical NG flash with the ending. I have to agree with most of the reviews for this piece, this flash is spoilt by the ending although it is quite a humorous twist and the animation was done quite well.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Cruel & Original

Based on a true story? Then I feel sorry for the mf that went through all that. I enjoyed this piece and thought the artwork was really original and creative but the music didnt suit it.

The World Of Salmon The World Of Salmon

Fishy...

Im not a fan of salmon neither am I of this submission although there is nothing about it that is worth blaming it still pretty tame. Prehaps you could make it shorter and more random?

karate bricks karate bricks

Shattering

It was quite short, prehaps you could lengthen it out somehow with some intro music or prehaps some more karate mishaps? It's not that I don't think it's interesting but it's just I've seen alot of this type of animation on NG before and it gets repetative. Good Work though 6/10

fbf compilation 2 fbf compilation 2

FBF

Original Art, there is some awesome art here and great animating although I did seem to see alot of suicide. I don't know if thats you diliberatly putting it there or my mind just zoning in on that one particular thing. This an exceptional piece.

gobamnit responds:

Thanks, much appreciated- yeah, there's a bunch of suicide in there

Drugs are Gay Drugs are Gay

Barbie Girl sux

I was expecting a turn around or a cliff hanger of some sort. It just kept repeating.

ninja vs teletubbies ninja vs teletubbies

Time For Tubbi Bi Bi

Out of personal choice, I don't like this piece and I think It needs sound fx and music but nice try. It just didn't appeal to me.

.Alice. .Alice.

Alice In Chains

Sheer brilliance! This is one of the best submissions I have seen on NG for a long time, I can see some influences from old style horror films and the sound and music was great. Really inspirational piece.

M1K3-B responds:

Thank you! You're to kind.

The Lion King The Lion King

Ahhbin Whan Yaaaaaaa!

This was pretty funny, and I must of thought of this years ago and waited this long for someone to do it. You should do another one with Micheal Jack holding his baby over the edge with cloth other its head.

Orlando's Joint #10 Orlando's Joint #10

And You Shall Know My Name Is The Lord...

This was pretty funny, the ending was the best with the Jules from Pulp Fiction steps in as the bug catcher. Good stuff